18.11.07

breath of winter



So, tomorrow I'll be posting two vintage tracks by Hardfloor, whose techno mastery should be known by everyone. For now, though, I'd like to point out my feature on Underground Resistance in Big Shot Magazine, which is available in fine record shops everywhere. (I also wrote a somewhat sarcastic piece on Gildas Loaec of Kitsune in the same issue, if you're looking for some cutting remarks about 'nu-rave' or 'blog house' or whatever the fuck people call it, order your copy today!)

Finally, I want to recommend that you head over to YouTube and search for a track called "Smell Yo Dick" by Riskay. Possibly one of the most infectious and dirty R & B tracks of the year, after one listen, you'll find yourself walking around singing 'Can I smell yo dick?' Very funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yo, I wanna throw you traxxx b4 yo show, but what you need to do is let me smell yo dick.