4.9.07

get into this drive



Never thought I'd be using an lol-cat as an image, but then again, I've never posted about the mid-80s Italo group named Doctor's Cat.

In some ways, there is very little to say about these two tracks-- they are simply among the most essential Italo-disco tracks ever released, with boundless energy (or should I say NRG?), fantastic synth hooks, great male/female vocal harmonies, and just enough cheese to make them wildly fun to dance to. Listen and I'm sure you'll agree.

Doctor's Cat- Feel the Drive

Doctor's Cat- Gee Wiz

Next time, look forward to a new Jichael Mackson track and a surprise. Also, sorry for the long period between posts-- I've been moving into a new apartment, and things have been a bit crazy. More frequent updates start today!

3 comments:

Matt said...

"Feel the Drive" is a personal all time favorite. I don't believe I've heard "Gee Wiz" so I'm very much looking forward to it. Thanks for the always excellent posts.

COPY COPY said...

don't you wish matt could do this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQghI7NOb9c

thanks for feel the drive i only have it on a mix and its mashd so this is nice

COPY COPY said...

i mean, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuHeOHirKRc