19.7.07

hot and sticky



Hello there, thought I'd disappeared for a bit, did you? Needless to say, I've been tired and dealing with a bunch of stupidly complicated interpersonal issues, so it hasn't been the best of weeks. And this despite the fact that my print journalism debut finally "hit" mailboxes and record stores in the form of Big Shot Magazine's newest issue. Find my articles on United Visual Artists and UNKLE wherever fine publications are sold. (Psst: I know that Big Shot is sold at Kim's and Halcyon, if you happen to be in New York City). (Also worth mentioning that I am working on a BIG feature on Underground Resistance for a future issue of the magazine-- more updates on that soon).

Well, one more day without new tunes won't kill you, so be prepared for some great stuff coming tomorrow from Popnebo, Quiet Village Project, and a special surprise!

No comments: